We think our home is the safest place that we can give to our child…but a close look at the facts and figures show that home is a very prominent place for children to succumb to accidents that at times can have results as grave as death. So it is very important to make your home safe for your kid as soon as possible and keep on modifying it as your child grows up for safety requirements keep changing with your kid’s age.
Here are a few tips that you can abide by and avoid some serious circumstances owing from carelessness.
1. Falls cab become a major cause of accident as at a certain age, a child’s head is bigger than his body so there are more chances of falling on head.So make sure you keep all your windows nicely shut…no matter how low you think it is.
2. Furniture should always be with rounded edges when your child is small.
3. Drowning is another danger. For a small child, even that mop bucket has enough of eater to drown him…so watch out for him.
4. Another area to be taken care of is your purse. Never leave it before your baby to play. It might have your medicines that your child can eat thinking of candies.
5. Curtain and blind’s chords should be kept out of their reach.
These were just a few of the things that you can take care of…rest comes from constant education, so keep updating yourself in this regard.